BIANCHI - LONG ISLAND ALTUS 9SP
The Long Island is and e-bike built for the city, intended to simplify your life and make getting across town easier than ever. The elegant, stylish machine provides a simple solution to the daily grind of urban travel.
The riser handlebars and adjustable stem combine to create a bike that is extremely comfortable and customizable.
Fenders and a chainring guard prevent dirt or splashes from the road coming into contact with clothing – allowing you to arrive at your next meeting looking as fresh as you feel.
The rear rack not only allows for the use of additional luggage, but also is the location of the removable battery, easy to carry with you wherever you go.
The bike’s lights are powered by the motor unit battery – allowing you to ride in low-light conditions safely and confidently.
Durability & Confidence
The Long Island frame is built for hardwearing service in the hustle and bustle of the city. The hydraulic disc brakes provide ample stopping power, for confident control when moving around the urban landscape, while the large 700x40c tires absorb road chatter for a smoother, more relaxed ride. The step-through frame design makes it easy to climb in and out of the saddle.
- Aluminium step through frame with steel fork
- Motor: Bianchi 250W – 80Nm, 5 levels of assistance
- Battery: 418Wh • Autonomy: up to 130km
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Drivetrain: Shimano 1x9v 38T-11/36T
- Semi-integrated headset 1.1/8”
- Internal cable routing
- Rear dropout with kickstand predisposition
- Front and rear light motor unit battery powered EU and German approved
- Adjustable alloy stem 0°>90° and Alloy flat handlebar w/wing shape
- Sizes: 43, 47cm
***The price includes fully assembly***